Sep 12, 2011

Theo Janssen Denies His appearance Descending

0 comments
Theo Janssen fend off critics who say the pattern of the game is too slow for dynamic Ajax Amsterdam.
Janssen did not finish until after the game when Ajax beat Heracles Almelo 3-1, Saturday (10 / 9) then, since replaced Vurnon Anita midway through the second. The new midfielder signed from FC Twente in the transfer market and argued that changes made ​​since his injury.

"I replaced because there is a problem with the hamstring. I train hard all day," said Janssen told RTV Noord-Holland.
"Do I have to worry about those criticisms? That's really bad. I think I played a lot of balls."
"It seems that criticism will continue until the end of the season. And I have to answer every week. Supercharge found it."

Leave a Reply