Nov 16, 2011

Inzaghi Ready to Leave Milan in January transfer window next year

0 comments
Football News Update,

Milan striker Filippo Inzaghi did not feel comfortable again in AC.MILAN, Inzaghi was very upset, and it's ready, if you have to leave Milan in January next year.
After recovering from a knee injury suffered last season, Inzaghi never set a foot in the Serie A football field. In fact, his name is removed from selection involving Milan in the Champions League this season.

conditions that make Inzaghi frustration. Although I would retire in Milan, 38-year-old attacker can eventually lets her move to another Club. Even if the conditions have not changed, Inzaghi claimed that he was prepared to change costumes in Jaunari later.

"My dream is to end the football career at AC Milan and it's possible, but we should still see if they still needed me. I want to continue (his career in Milan) dive I felt still needed," I Inzaghi, as reported by Football Italy.

"I really hate when people tell me that I should stop, I want it to be my decision making. We'll see what happens in the next two months because I wanted to be a protagonist. If I could not do it in Milan, then I want to try get it elsewhere, "lid Inzaghi.

Inzaghi himself has played for Milan for ten seasons since he moved from Juventus 2001. During the 10 season, Inzaghi has appeared in 291 games and 125 goals for Milan contributed in any event. With goal-tally, he has donated one Serie A title, one Coppa Italy titles, two Champions League titles, two UEFA Super Cup, a trophy and FIFA Club World Club.

Leave a Reply